Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wow. Its been a few days since I've posted.


Lots of things going on right now, trying to finish up school, and get all my hours correct, and make sure I have the right credits and paperwork. Then I need to find a part-timer so I can make a few bucks untill I get licensed so then I can charge for massages. :)  Woohoo! I cannot believe that in 21 days I take my written test, and then onJuly 6th I can pick up and mail my paperwork so I can go get registered for the practical exam. AH! scary scary thoughts.  I am almost terrified about taking these tests..I dont feel prepared at all.
And I need to get certified in first aid and cpr before all this happens. Geeze. So much going on.


We had a great weekend, lots of time spent with friends and with beer. Haha. Spent Monday on the river, crashed a few parties, and had a great time with Jerrod and some of our friends. :)


This weekend will be a great one as well. Jerrod leaves for halibut fishing on Friday morning, and then that night me and ashley G are going to go take some pictures up in the rich area of town. :)  Havent drug my camera out in a while, and it feels good to hold it again. :)  Then on Saturday is Meghans Bachelorette party, and still not sure on whats my plans with that. I am pretty broke, so I am not sure if I'm going to be able to drink, but I will go to dinner and then see how the night fares  :) 


Life has been good lately.  I love waking up and knowing that life is on a slow incline up.  I still can't believe that meg is getting married, I know that its meant to be.  It just amazes me still that we are at this point in our lives. Tara is married and has the most adorable baby boy, Meg is geting married in about 3 weeks, and then will be starting her family soon after.  And then there is me, getting married in a little over a year, still mind blowing. :) But I couldnt imagine it any other way. :)


Stay tuned.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment