Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Caught up in the whirlwind of life

Seems like i've been having lots of insight on my self lately, and its refreshing.  After reading Victoria's post about how thankful she was made me sit and think about the things in my life that I am thankful for. Everyday I realize that where I am is where i'm supposed to be. I know that what I'm doing and what i have planned is right for me. Everyday I wake up next to my bestfriend, and every day i realize how thankful I am to have someone like that in my life. He is my rock, the person I can just sit next to and not say anything but he knows whats wrong and what can cheer me up. I never thought I would have someone that knows me better then I know myself. He knows all the things that I do that I can't see, and all the things i am because I tell him my secrets and deepest desires.  Its amazing to be able to be that completely honest with someone and know that he will love me no matter what.  If anything he loves me more the more I share about myself.

♥ I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment