Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas is just a few days away, ten to be exact. To say the least I am excited. I think I'll post what I want for christmas!  And what i'm getting the rest of my family. :)


I want:




Candle by the Hour :)

Clark Un-Loop Shoes


I also want the Zumbda DVD's, a toblerone, Moulin Rouge on DVD and socks. :)

I got Jerrod this

Cabela's Wool Hunting Coat

I got mom a red 6qt crock pot with the cook and carry locking lid. She is going to be so excited!  I got Dillon a new comforter for his bed, its tan and cream and its a nice big queen size.  I hope he likes it.  Dad got a few chambry shirts and I am going to get him some suspenders and I got everyone a few movies. I still need to get some stocking stuffers for everyone.  I need to get Jerrod some underwear and some long johns.  I also need to get him a new alarm clock, so we dont have to listen to the obnoxious one that he has right now.


Thats all for now!

xoxo f&a



No comments:

Post a Comment