Tuesday, December 7, 2010

To Jerrod ♥

Sometimes on nights like these when I sleep won't find me, while you are silently breathe, in and out.  You are so peaceful when your sleeping, sometimes I hate to move in fear of disturbing you. Somenights it seems that you can find sleep so easily, you just lay your head back and position your arms in the same way every night, and within minutes, your breathing changes, and you start to breathe deeper, slower.  Often you murmer, mostly nonsense things, and other times you talk about me, to me.  You mumble sweet things and snuggle up, almost making sure that I am still in the bed, I often wonder if I wasnt there, would that startle you enough to wake up. 
I lay here often and wonder what the future has in store for us.  There were times I never thought you would come into my life, and now your here and have been for almost 3 years.  Its amazing how fast time flys and yet seems to creep by.  We have come such a long way from where we started, emotionally, physically, financially.   We may be broke and scraping by sometimes but I know that this low will make us stronger as a couple.  If we can make it through times of monetary distress, then when we are living more comfortable we will be content and secure. 
We have built our relationship on trust, and honesty, and the simple fact of being true to eachother.  Being true to your partner is more the being faithful.  Its being who you are no matter who is around.  I know that I can be me with you whenever and wherever we are. 
I love knowing that you love me just as much as when I'm cooking in my sweats to when we get dressed up.  Thank you for everything.  You make it possible for me to express myself, and allow me to love and be loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment